Content Marketing Boot Camp
In this content marketing training course, you will learn to optimize your search visibility and website traffic using concise, high-impact content marketing strategies.
Whether you have been writing for years or are just getting started, there are guidelines for your content marketing strategy. This content marketing training course teaches you to understand why people share information, how they share it, and how that benefits you.
You will learn how to brainstorm, develop and refine your marketing strategy, including ideas and content for blog posts, web seminars, web copy, email blasts and much more. Hands–on activities will take you through content marketing case studies and allow you to develop ideas and content for you to immediately apply to your company.
What you should expect to learn:
- Track your results properly – both success and failure
- Learn exactly what content marketing is and how to incorporate it into your business
- Learn to publish your content and incorporate SEO into your strategy so people can find you
- Increase traffic coming to your website(s)
- Learn to engage your customers with your content
- Optimize what you already have and create GREAT content with it – you don’t need to start from scratch
- Develop a strategy to create content for what your customers want – not what you think they want
- Discover how content marketing can be a cohesive blend with your other marketing tactics, not competition
- Learn which channels work, why, and how to incorporate them into your marketing plan
- Use social media to communicate better with your networks, and more efficiently